Below are the product specifications for the Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBD-II Vehicles:
- It reads and displays the manufacturer and generic Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- There is also software for looking up the definition of the codes which is included on CD. The definitions can also be displayed on the screen.
- It has a backlit LCD screen which is very easy to read.
- It features a multilingual menu.
- It comes with a 16 pin OBD-II connector and it doesn’t require the use of additional cables.
- It can be used to retrieve the Vehicle Identification number (VIN) for vehicles made in or after 2002 once they support Mode 9.
- It is compatible with European, Asian and US vehicles which are OBD-II compliant.
- It supports OBD-II and CAN protocols.